We believe that Miro can help startup teams collaborate faster and more clearly, inspire new ideas during interactive meetings, and design products that keep user research front and center. That’s why we partnered with Miro on the Startups Program.
All our startups new to Miro will get $1,000 in credits to grow their social impact startup.
We at BonBillo have been using Miro to run Design Sprints for the last couple of years. Miro is incredibly powerful for whiteboarding, mapping and collaborating in real time. We love that the application is platform-agnostic, seamless and enables easy exporting.
Check out blogs and templates for startups to use:
- Mapping measures for entrepreneurs to combat coronavirus together
- BonBillo Remote Sprint Applying HubSpot’s FlyWheel
- BonBillo Sprint Canvas Template
- Test your idea
- Pitch Canvas
And if you’d like to know more about Miro here is a webinar on how to start using it.
Who is eligible?
- Raised no more than $5MM in total funding
- Incorporated less than 2 years ago
- Independently owned and operated (not owned by a parent corporation)
- Fewer than 50 employees
- BonBillo program participant or alumni
BonBillo and the Miro for Startups Team